Friday, April 17, 2009

What is your intention?

Intention is what you will do and how you will show up for yourself and the world. If you lack intention or failing to make a decision to do what ever your subconscious or conscious mind has thought of, it is the same as allowing someone else make your decisions for you and having no intention at all. That’s right it’s the same your failing to plan, which is the same as planning to fail. Unless you decide to manifest something it will not come to fruition. You must do something, you cannot sit on a rock thinking of having something and believing it will happen without a physical action on your part.

So many of us sit around and ponder what we will do in our lives. How will I find a good mate? How will I find a good job or build my own business? How will I have an athletic body? Whatever your goal if you just think about it and continue with doubts about it you cannot achieve it. Saying things like “you know I’m going try out this new diet and see how it goes.” There is no intention of making it work. You have not made the decision to have it be successful because you have not made the commitment to make it so. Trying is only just that, it is a wishy-washy ploy to deceive yourself into believing you may actually achieve your goal. But you see it’s not a real goal, because you are not really intent on reaching it. You will allow excuses to creep in. I just couldn’t eat what I was supposed to everyday, I just couldn’t get to the gym because I woke up late. I just couldn’t blah, blah, blah. It’s not, I just couldn’t, it’s just I am not willing to do what it takes to reach my goal. Sometimes we really believe that we are doing our best, but if you look at the results or lack thereof you’d have to admit that you really weren’t intent on reaching your goal or hitting your target.

What goes along with INTENTION? ATTENTION. You now must pay attention and give energy to your intention. Again, not try, but actually get yourself off the couch and out of the house or to your computer, or to whatever it is for you to make it happen. YOU MUST DO IT! So are you doing it? Let me know what you do to make your life a success. How do you do it? What do you do? What do you tell yourself? Come on let me know.

You have awesomeness in you. So go have an awesome day.

Namaste,
Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment